We are looking for a Production Project Manager that will uphold the operational excellence and core values of our company. The ideal candidate will have strong construction knowledge, as well as the ability to learn, develop, and adapt to the changes of a growing organization.
We take great pride in our culture and need someone that will exemplify our principles and positively represent SweetWater in all interactions.
Primary Job Functions:
- To supervise projects throughout the entire construction process, ensuring that each project is completed in accordance with the scope/ plans, budget, and schedule.
- To efficiently maintain production activities and client relations by overseeing subcontractors & suppliers/ vendors. This involves reviewing scheduling, job overhead, job performance, cost reports and ensuring that jobs come in at or below budget. The Project Manager is directly responsible for all projects assigned to them.
- To supervise all subcontractors and vendors including obtaining bids/ quotes, hiring, scheduling, submitting pay request, and overseeing all work performed on a project.
- To help maintain positive relationships with clients to ensure project satisfaction and potential future business.
- To produce high quality, profitable projects by monitoring project costs and adhering to a given budget.
- To notify the Account Executives/ Estimators when change orders are needed and assist with their execution.
- To ensure excellent communication between clients and production operations (subcontractors, vendors, etc.).
- To monitor material cost to reduce waste related to project cost.
- To update the Construction Manager(s) weekly with job statuses, schedules, issues, etc.
- To ensure safe working conditions on all projects for employees, subcontractors, and clients.
- To provide technical assistance in regards to the interpretation of plans & notes, shop drawings, submittals, scopes of work, etc.
- To procure and terminate subcontractors & vendors in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and SweetWater’s policies and procedures.
- To perform all other tasks as reasonably requested by SweetWater’s management team.
$60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org