Be PreparedSweetWater Response Program
Disaster can strike quickly and without warning. Having a disaster preparedness plan in place will put you in the top 10% of people who act quickly and make good decisions for their property and family. SweetWater Restoration is the expert in disaster planning – whether through group education, seminars, or one-on-one strategic planning, you can rest assured that your actions during an emergency will be effective.
SweetWater Restoration helps clients plan ahead before disaster strikes. Our popular SweetWater Response Program gives building owners, property managers and residents “priority status," guaranteeing that we’ll arrive within four hours of an emergency call.* Once on-site, we take immediate action to protect property from the elements, prevent further damage and initiate the first steps toward reconstruction. SweetWater’s Response Program not only saves time and money—it also delivers peace-of-mind. And, the best news is: There’s no membership cost! SweetWater is compensated through the amount settled with the insurance company, so you typically incur no out-of-pocket expenses other than your deductible.
For members of our SweetWater Response Program, we provide the following services in a crisis or disaster situation:
- Within 4 hours of notification, our team will arrive on-site to assess your needs (e.g., boarding, emergency fencing, lighting and power, and clean up). If mold is a concern, we will take the appropriate action — including the use of dehumidification, dryers, and even demolition.*
- To prevent further damage, we will take the necessary steps to protect your property from the elements.
- We will provide a detailed scope of work within 5 days of the initial walk-through.
- We will meet with you and your insurance adjuster on-site to assist you in settling your claim. Once the loss is settled, SweetWater will restore your property to a living/working condition — minimizing the loss of rent of downtime.
- Membership in the Rapid Response Program is totally cost-free to owners and management companies.
- In most cases, SweetWater will be compensated by the owner through the amount settled with the insurance company with no out-of-pocket expense other than your deductible.
of people will sit and wait for direction
of people will run in the wrong direction
of people will jump into action
Connect with Us
Don’t let a disaster be any more difficult than it already is. Contact us today to get a free estimate.